(1) Caili Zhang,’Bing Cao,’Pei Li ,Thermal oxidative crosslinking of phenolphthalein-based cardo polyimides with enhanced gas permeability and selectivity. Journal of Membrane Science,2018,546:90-99
(2) Yuan Li,’ Bing Cao,’Pei Li, Fabrication of PMDA-ODA hollow fibers with regular cross-section morphologies and study on the formation mechanism.Journal of Membrane Science,2017,544:1-11
(3) CailiZhang,’PeiLi,’Bing Cao, Effects of the side groups of the spirobichroman-based diamines on the chain packing and gas separation properties of the polyimides.Journal of Membrane Science,2017,530:176-184
(4) Caili Zhang,’ Pei Li,’Bing Cao，Decarboxylation crosslinking of polyimides with high CO2/CH4 separation performance and plasticization resistance.Journal of Membrane Science,2017,528:206-216
(5) Rui Zhang,’ Bin Liang,’ Ting Qu,’Bing Cao,’ Pei Li, High-performance sulfosuccinic acid crosslinked PVA composite pervaporation membrane for desalination. Environmental Technology, 2017(3):1-9.
(6) Zhang, C.; Li, P.; Cao, B., ElectrospunMicrofibrous Membranes Based on PIM-1/POSS with High Oil Wettability for Separation of Oil-Water Mixtures and Cleanup of Oil Soluble Contaminants. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res.2015, 54, 8772-8781.
(7) Xu, T.; Meng, Q.; Shen, T.; Cao, B., Facile synthesis of submillimeter sized graphene oxide by a novel method. RSC Adv.2015, 5, 73737-73741.
(8) Wang, J.; Jia, P.; Pan, K.; Cao, B., Functionalization of polyacrylonitrile nanofiber mat via surface-initiated atom transfer radical polymerization for copper ions removal from aqueous solution. Desalin. Water Treat.2015, 54, 2856-2867.
(9) Tian, G.; Liu, L.; Meng, Q.; Cao, B., Facile synthesis of laminated graphene for advanced supercapacitor electrode material via simultaneous reduction and N-doping. J. Power Sources.2015, 274, 851-861.
(10) Pan, K.; Li, H.; Liang, B.; Qi, G.; Cao, B., Synthesis of well-defined responsive membranes with fixable solvent responsiveness. Polym. Int.2015, 64, 138-145.
(11) Liu, Y.; Cao, B.; Jia, P.; An, J.; Luo, C.; Ma, L.; Chang, J.; Pan, K., Layer-by-Layer Surface Molecular Imprinting on Polyacrylonitrile Nanofiber Mats. J. Phys. Chem. A.2015, 119, 6661-6667.
(12) Liang, B.; Zhan, W.; Qi, G.; Lin, S.; Nan, Q.; Liu, Y.; Cao, B.; Pan, K., High performance graphene oxide/polyacrylonitrile composite pervaporation membranes for desalination applications. J. Mater. Chem. A.2015, 3, 5140-5147.
(13) Khalid, B.; Meng, Q. H.; Cao, B., A non-enzymatic thermally reduced Cu nanoparticle based graphene-resorcinol benzaldehyde glucose sensor. Mater. Res. Innovations.2015, 19, 91-96.
(14) Wang, J.; Luo, C.; Qi, G.; Pan, K.; Cao, B., Mechanism study of selective heavy metal ion removal with polypyrrole-functionalized polyacrylonitrile nanofiber mats. Appl. Surf. Sci.2014, 316, 245-250.
(15) Qu, T.; Pan, K.; Li, L.; Liang, B.; Wang, L.; Cao, B., Influence of Ultrasonication Conditions on the Structure and Performance of Poly(vinylidene fluoride) Membranes Prepared by the Phase Inversion Method. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res.2014, 53, 8228-8234.